Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Bugg

You might be thinking, what kind of bug does she have, is she sick, what...? Nope I'm not sick in fact I'm feeling very good and healthy AND skinnier. It's a little thing called the Body Bugg. If you watch The Biggest Loser (which I don't really) they wear them on there too. It's this little sensor that I wear on my arm that monitors and keeps track of the calories I burn, how many steps I take and how many minutes of activity I do in a day.

Then this watch tells me what the sensor is saying about my body. Throughout the day I will sync the Bugg to on online program and then enter in all the food I have eaten for that day. The program is set up so that I tell it how many pounds I want to lose a week and it tells me how many calories I can eat and how many I will need to burn to reach my weight loss goals. I've been using the Body Bugg for 4 weeks now and I really like it. By itself the Bugg doesn't lose the weight for you, you have to do it but what I really like is that it's my motivation to get up and work out and eat better. I have goals that I need to make every day and so far I have reached those goals. And sense I'm such a huge numbers freak I love seeing at any moment how many calories and steps I have taken that day. It's a little inconvenient to keep my food log but I have heard from a number of weight loss programs (weight watchers specifically) that in order to be successful on any diet logging food and being responsible for what you eat is the key to losing weight. Anyway that's my long rant on this cool little bugg that is currently running my life. If any of you have been contemplating getting it I would highly encourage it. I've lost 12 pounds so far and I am loving that I have more energy, I sleep better and I'm fitting into my skinnier clothes! It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment