Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Big News

I'm Engaged!!!
So I haven't chatted much about this amazing guy in my life, but his name is Kolbe. And he has swept me off my feet (I know cheesy but that's okay). I met him the night before I went on my singles cruise. He was a friend of a friend. We got to chatting and had fun and when I got back from the cruise we became friends on facebook and chatted every day. He flew out to see me the next weekend and we've taken turns flying back and forth between Utah and San Diego every other week since then.
This last week Kolbe's dad, stepmom and little sister were in Logan and I met them. A few nights later they wanted to get together for dinner. We decided I would meet them at their hotel room and when I knocked on their door Kolbe answered the door! He had flown in and surprised me and then asked me to marry him. It was a perfect engagement and we spent the rest of the weekend spending time with family and making wedding plans. We are getting married August 27th in Logan, Utah. I'm so excited and happy that I have found an amazing guy to spend the rest of my life with!Me and Kolbe out on a motorcycle ride

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! You look so happy! So does this mean you are moving to SanDiego?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly! Congrats again. LOVE the engagment story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great! I am so happy for you! I hope we get to meet him sometime! Winward reunion 2011? Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Heidi, I am so happy for both of you, best of luck and have a wonderful life together!!!!

    ReplyDelete