Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

For Dining

My house is ALL painted, it looks a lot like this dining room wall color.  It is a grayish green color which gives a good neutral background for all my artwork and decor.  I'm still working on getting everything put together but 2 bookshelves are set up and art is in it's place just waiting to get some help from my hubby to hang them up. 
This dining room is soothing and welcoming,designed by Nicole Nee.  The aqua glass gives a nice color punch and the monochromatic color scheme is relaxing and versatile.Tell me what you think about the glossy ceiling, I can't decide if I like it or not.

2 comments:

  1. I don't love the glossy ceiling. Just my opinion. :) Hope you are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room... the ceiling is a bit much for me, but it isn't horrible.

    ReplyDelete