Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pools and Summertime

I love a good swim; whether it is for exercise or fun. There is something so refreshing about being in the water on a nice hot day. With summer coming to a close I'm going to miss my visits to the local aquatic center. My roommate and I would spend a lazy Saturday there rotating between laying out, swiming and going down the slides. Wouldn't it be awesome if I had one of these pools in my backyard?!
I love the color of the water in this picture
What a breathtaking viewAnyone up for a late night swim?And if I couldn't have an outdoor pool I guess I could settle for this one, I mean if I had too!

2 comments:

  1. That indoor pool is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I love all of them. It is so sad to think that I only went swimming once this summer. Better do better next year.

    ReplyDelete