Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow Days

I live in a place that pretty much as awesome weather all year long.  I use to dread January, when it was gloomy and COLD.  So now that winters are nice for some crazy reason I decide to go visit Utah in January! Kolbe makes video games for a living and he is in his "crunch mode" right now, which means he works 12-14 hour days 7 days a week.  Which also equals me not seeing my husband, so I decided I would take a trip, yes I drove, with the dogs and stay with my family for a little while.  I've been going out to lunch with friends, visiting my old place of work and seeing everyone and having a good time.  It started snowing tonight, but it's the pretty snow that is soft and powdery and I think I will enjoy it for the next few days while I'm here. I will also enjoy gonig for a walk in shorts and a t-shirt when I get back to San Diego!

2 comments:

  1. Have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful here, but oh, for a glimpse of the ocean and the feel of the ocean breeze, I miss that often.

    ReplyDelete