Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finding Peace in Simplicity

I think this room is really great; its so simple but has such a sophisticated atmosphere. I love all the shades of gray. The furniture has beautiful upholstery and looks super comfortable. I think the black cabinets are super sleek and striking. The stainless steel appliances and barstool frames keep with this achromatic color scheme. The zebra print ottoman adds the punch of drama to the room while the vases with greenery give the room some natural color. And I love how the coffered ceiling is highlighted with the white trim.
The solid color pillows add to the refined feeling of the room and the black and white print with its wide white frames is a nice final touch.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love it... there is something about zebra print!

    ReplyDelete