Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Craving Sunshine and Warmth

So this morning when I let my dogs outside I didn't have the immediate urge to shut the door as quickly as possible. Do you know what this means??? It means SPRING is coming, regardless that last night while I was running it was snowing lightly, I'm going to forget that part and I'm going to focus on all the warm weather that is coming our way. And I can live my patio door open in the morning and let in all the fresh air and sunlight come in. I can't wait.

I do love this kitchen layout. And I like the horizontal black metal panes in the glass doors and the black subway tiles on the backsplash too. I think the table in the center is a great place for family and friends to gather and interact while the cooking is getting done.

1 comment:

  1. Super excited for Spring as well. And that sure is an interesting kitchen. I would have never thought to have large benches replacing my chairs. It might take some getting used to. Plus if I needed to be excused everyone would have to push the bench back and then I could proceed to exit. Alright, guess I am thinking a bit much about this.

    ReplyDelete