Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekend Success

So I took off to the mountains (well I live in the mountains, I just went a little higher up) and enjoyed an awesome weekend with a bunch of friends. We laughed and played and hot tubbed and lounged around and visited and oh there was lots of food (I better get to work on working that food off, I have a cruise in 5 weeks!!)Everyone is just chilling and having a good time. Me and my fun friend Paula, we probably paused in our gossiping to smile for the camera!
Saturday we hit the hills and went snowmobiling. There were a few times I thought I was going to die but I hung on and had a blast!! These Helmets were huge!Posing with the girls, and our beautiful helmet hair. This isn't me, but this guy Logan rocked on his sled!
Snowmobiling with my friend Dan. The weather was amazing and the company was great!On Sunday getting ready to go to church, this is my new BFF Melanie. We shared lots of laughs and even the same bed (we crashed both nights from staying up so late)Me with my super great guy friend Myrick. He is one of my favorite people to hang out with.Watching the guys clean up- Priceless!
So overall this weekend was a crazy success. A good time to get away and make new friends and strengthen old friendships, enjoy the beautiful mountain winter air and just relax.

1 comment:

  1. How FUN! I'm glad you had such a great weekend. BTW, your friend Dan is awfully cute. :)

    ReplyDelete