Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dining and Sports (not what you may think)

"Even in a formal dining room you don't want to be ponderous or gloomy. Eating is really one of your indoor sports. You play three times a day, and it's well worthwhile to make the game as pleasant as possible."
-Dorothy Draper
I love simple neutral color palette and how serene and airy this dining room feels. I love the fabric on the chairs. I also love the circle pattern wallpaper.
If I took time to have breakfast; mornings here would be delightful.
I like the dark furniture and the dark trim against the white walls.
I love all the colors and the fun environment.
Very formal and classy.
Fun and bright and citrusy.
I really like the benches and the color scheme.

1 comment:

  1. Never thought of dining as a sport, but yes, it is nice to make it pleasant.

    ReplyDelete