Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

For The Love of Walls

I think decals have been a little overdone lately. Especially the words and sayings but I think these decals from Bink are really cool and clever. Did you have to look twice to make sure these light fixtures weren't real?
Here's a great way to get a grandfather clock without paying the price for one.
I should consider this approach instead of trying to keep real plants alive and failing.
What a great idea to give the look of a headboard.I want these in my house, I just need to decide where!This is a really cool design. I little floral flare.
I bet this would be the center of many conversations!

And last but not least, my favorite one!

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking that last one would be a little pricey but I would love that for my little boys room he would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some of these... but can you really beat sayings like "always kiss me goodnight"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plants and the headboard. I want an oriental type wall painting, I am thinking of where to put it!

    ReplyDelete