Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall in Love with Orange

I think everyone is experiencing that feeling of the changing of a season. The cool crisp air, the wild kaleidoscope of the changing leaves, the evenings getting darker sooner (my least favorite part of fall), pumpkins and turkey, and the desire for all things warm, including color. Fall brings visions of warm colors; browns, oranges, reds and yellows.
I love the nontraditional decoration of these pumpkins, simple and festive.
Orange in decor can be lots of fun, recently orange has made a huge popular comeback.
I love the striking contrast between the white and orange and black. Hints of orange are fresh and vivid.
Fun, welcoming, modern and FALL.
Bright!
These chairs make this room warm and inviting. Pull up a seat and stay awhile.



Love the colors and the design.

1 comment:

  1. There's something about this time of year... I love those pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete