Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Farewell Summer

I'm a little sad to see summer go. I had a great summer. This weekend has brought cold weather that I wasn't ready for. So instead of focusing on what I hate about the cold weather (mostly just the cold) I decided I should think about what I like when the weather takes this turn.
Hoodies!!! Just the word cheers me up; how crazy is that? Anyone who knows me knows I love my hoodies. I even try to wear them sometimes in the summer; you know those semi-cool nights or when I go camping.
Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Delicious!
Curling up in a blanket; watching TV, reading a good book or visiting with a friend.
Bubble baths or hot tubs; I'll take either!

“That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.” -~Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment