Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Criminal Minds vs. HGTV


You know with all the blogging I do about design some may think I like watching HGTV. Well the answer to that question is a resounding "NOT AT ALL". Crazy huh, some of you may be disappointed but that is just the way it is. So what do I watch? Well my favorite TV show is Criminal Minds!
I know right, how or why does a creative, design savvy girl such as myself like a psycho killer, forensic, solving crime show? Well I don't know really, I just do. It may have to do with the fact that I think HGTV is a little overdone these days, maybe if my current house hadn't been occupied by a HGTV enthusiast that screwed everything up my heart would have a little room in a small corner for it. But alas my heart belongs to crime solving dramas.
I also love NCIS. The actors just crack me up. Plus isn't DiNozzo pretty hot? And I think Gibbs is really good looking for an older guy.

But here is my most secretive secret indulgence "Gossip Girl". I know, I know, I just can't help it. I could argue that I watch it for all the shots of these "upper Manhattan elites" fabulous abodes but I have to say I think I watch it cause their life is so alluring. But I only enjoy it to the extent of watching their life, I don't think I WANT their life, well maybe just their money.... and their pent houses with fabulous artwork and luxuriously expensive textiles and their staff. Well heck maybe I could be an upper Manhattan elite, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment