Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Few Things To Love

I love the rich, vibrant coral color. I also love how chunky it is. From William Sonoma Home.
What is it about this stylized rug (from Target!) that makes me love it so? The shape and size of this bookshelf are great; I also love it's clean lines and dark mocha color. From West Elm.
I have coveted this desk for a few years now! It's from Restoration Hardware and just out of my price range.
I want this desk so much I have 2 pictures of it. Isn't this desk just so classic? Whenever I see these luscious shades of blue-green I melt. Is it because they remind me of the beach, an Italian soda shop or glass beads? I especially think they are great against white; it creates such a fresh, lively combination.
This is a little "fishy" but really unique. Ha ha! What a happy little fish.
I love the maize gold and limey green colors in this bedding. It just feels so springy and summery.

No comments:

Post a Comment