Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Places I Would Love to Visit

I love to travel, I love seeing architecture and I really love seeing other cultures and how people live. Here are a few places I think are amazing and that I wish I could just jump on a plane and be there tomorrow.
Eguisheim, Alsace, France
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Santorini, Greece- one place I really want to visit!
Brugge, Belgium
No idea where this is but looks secluded and beautiful.Some island where its nice and warm all year round. I could spend a month here, maybe even 2!This looks like its pretty close to my Home, and it's beautiful. I want to see and visit and experience all these places but when it comes down to it there really is no place like home.

1 comment:

  1. I know that I told you just the other day that your post was the best of the day...well I am changing my mind. I think that you get my favorite blog award. I just love it.

    P.S. Greece is top on my list. I can't even begin to tell you how bad I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete