Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Nice and Inviting

This house captured my attention as I was searching through houses this week. The yellow reminds me of my parents house and I was intrigued with the 3 story window wall section. I also thought the house had great curb appeal and enough architectural details without being overdone.
I love all the windows, and I could handle having a pool in my backyard.

I like the feel the open stairs give.
If you know me you know i crave the sun, I especially love huge windows that let in the sun and provide an amazing view.

I love the open floorplan but that this house still has a separate family room area for the real lounging to occur.

1 comment:

  1. The four car garage is what I really need.... I guess when I can afford that house I WILL need the four car garage.

    ReplyDelete