Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Being Drunkenly Aware!

Sometimes it takes a lot of work for me to just relax and let life happen. Why is it so easy for us to get so wrapped up in our problems but so hard for us to see all the good things around us?

I think I get impatient in what I want to accomplish in my life that it makes me want to rush things and then when the outcome isn't what I had envisioned I just want to throw my arms up in the air and surrender.

Lately I have been more daring, spontaneous, silly and impulsive. And I am thoroughly loving it! I still get feelings of being rushed and unsatisfied but by trying to focus on the ride and not the outcome I am living my life the best way that I can. And that brings me satisfaction. So my goal is that I will be drunkenly aware of all my life has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment