Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Much Ado About What?

Imagine if the most important things in our lives were wearing big poufy dresses and flirting with boys! Give me a cocktail and I might be able to endure this scene. I can't help but wonder if these people are really into their conversation or if they are fulfilling a social obligation they think they have to do or if they are really bored out of their mind!
Is it wrong that I have absolutely not desire to flirt these days? I think I am taking a much needed hiatus from the dating world and I feel energized by this decision. I feel like lately I have put so much effort and time and thought into dating that I am just exhausted by it all. I haven't given up on finding love, I'm just taking a break from the search . And when I'm ready again I'll be more optimistic about the whole thing.

3 comments:

  1. It's so true-sometimes you just need a break! Being so charming can get exhausting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what last night was about??? I THINK NOT. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOO with you! I could handle wearing pretty dresses and flirting all day. :)

    ReplyDelete