Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's Important

My super cute, super talented and super amazing little sister had her first dance recital this past weekend. She did an amazing job. I'm just so proud of how she confidently walked out on stage and danced her little heart out!I never miss any of her events and it was super great to have my roommates come and support her. Thanks MEL and JEN!
My roommate also complained last night that she would only comment on my blog if it was about her. I love how she takes MY blog and HAS to make it about HER!
What's a girl to do?
Well I write a post about my SISTER and throw in a picture with my roommate in it! HA!
(But I do have to say that this post makes me feel like a mommy blogger, ugh, I'm just putting that out there, lol)

1 comment:

  1. I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! And I love it. Yep. Keep it up sister! Love you

    ReplyDelete