Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

What's In A Headboard?

Upholstered headboards are really popular right now. I like how they have countless possibilities to make your bed uniquely yours and you can find them in any shape, design and size. Here are a few that I really like.This one is from KS interiors. I love the shiny cream color and the tufts. I also love the shape.
This one is from Ethan Allen and I love the sophisticated formal feel of this headboard. I particularly like the nail head detail around the outside. I don't really love this one but I think the scrolls on top could be cute.
I really love the shape of this headboard. I'm not sure what it is called when it wraps around the side like that but it feels cozy and intimate and very ritzy.Fun shape and good color.
This just feels like a revival of a classic; very feminine but simple. I could see Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe sleeping in this bed. This is a pretty simple upholstered bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment