Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cranberry Citrus Cream Cheese DELIGHT


I was reading over on Sand & Sisal, and she has this great recipe.  I made it and Kolbe and I loved it so I made some more and wrapped them up for gifts.  It was easy and fun and kind of a gourmet thing that my friends loved. 

Here is all you need to make it:

  • 2- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
  • 1/2 can of whole cranberry sauce
  • 1 Tbs. frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 2 Tbs. powdered sugar

Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature, if not the spread will turn out lumpy.  I accidentally put 2 tablespoons of orange juice concentrate and so I balanced it out with 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar and we liked the extra citrus flavor.


3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds so yummy!!! I love cream cheese and bagels!!! It is one of the only things I have been able to eat through out this whole pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle, it's delicious, if you lived closer I would bring you a jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm well I am staying in Anaheim all week and we will be in San Diego on Monday and Tuesday! Monday and the zoo and tuesday at Sea World!

    ReplyDelete