Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

More Holiday Cupcakes

 Here is the last picture of my holiday cupcakes.  These were my favorite.  I used a yellow cake box mix, following the instructions on the back.  Combined some strawberry filling and buttercream frosting and filled the inside of the cupcake.  Frosted them with cream cheese frosting, drizzled some of the strawberry filling (without the frosting added) and topped it off with red sprinkles.  They were so awesome.
 My assistant, not being so helpful, just kidding. He was super helpful at the taste testing part!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! And I love the picture of your assistant in the background. How funny. P.S. Sorry for the deleted post. I had a typo and I couldn't stand leaving it up.

    ReplyDelete