Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No New House

So we were suppose to close on our new house today but a few weeks ago we ran into some major repairs that needed to be done and changed our offer to the bank to have them help with some of these repairs since we wouldn't be able to get insurance on the house without them.  They took FOREVER to get back to us and finally told us yesterday that their answer was NO.  We kind of suspected this would happen so we weren't too shocked, but maybe a little bummed.  I'm excited to get my office set up since I have put this off in lieu of the move.  We are going to enjoy the house we have right now and I'm sure more pictures will come as soon as I wrap up a few other projects.

3 comments:

  1. Im sorry my dear. What a bummer. Im glad you have such a good attitude about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! It helps that I have made our current house cute and "ours" I hope you are having a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the house you are in, that helps. Course after you lived anyplace for a few months, it would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete