Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Desk Project

 I bought a desk! For $50!!! 

I have been looking for a few months and for some reason the craigslist in San Diego hasn't had the awesome deals I here about online all the time.  I just have to complain about how much IKEA stuff and super cheap fake wood stuff is out there and people want top price, it's kind of annoying, anyway... Patience finally paid off and I got this all wood, in great condition, huge desk.
 I originally thought I might paint the desk a fun color but I hate to lose the grain because it's solid wood.  I'm not sure how quickly this project will get done but as soon as I have more ideas and start working on it I will post pictures and then hopefully get my office all put together!
I love the ledger pullout.  The roll out will hopefully work well for my printer and I like how huge it is, lots of room to spread out and make a mess, I mean get lots of work done. Any suggestions? How would you finish this desk? I would love to hear some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Heidi. Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. Also, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking with me this past year despite my inconsistent blogging. You have been more than wonderful and I just love that we have slowly gotten to know one another better. Excited for a new year.

    ReplyDelete