Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Taking Time to Enjoy the View


I have this favorite trail I take my dogs on a few times a week. The other day I thought I would take my camera with me and capture some of the amazing views of Cache Valley I enjoy on this hike. This is the Bonneville Shoreline Trail; it starts just at the beginning of Green Canyon in North Logan and goes all the way to First Dam; its about 4 miles total. I like it because it's close to my house and I can set my pace; its also great to mountain bike as well.
My dogs love, love, love this trail. They get to run and explore and smell everything. We frequently get to meet other canine friends as well. Who knew exercise could be so fun!
My friend Trish and I enjoying the sun and having lots of laughs, what a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment